UK to get new trail running mag
After many ‘trail running supplements’ from various publications in the last year or so the owners of Trail magazine have taken the plunge and announced a brand new title fully dedicated to “Trail running, Fell Running, Mountain Marathons, Adventure Racing & Orienteering”
Simply called Trail Runner the magazine will cater for all of the UK’s off road runners who are inspired by trail running in particular.
Comms from the publisher Bauer Media state:
The Creators of Country Walking and Trail magazine have now produced a new magazine called Trail Runner – Britain’s only magazine for Off road runners!
- The magazine is set to hit shelves on the 18th May 2010, bagged with Trail magazine
- Trail Runner will be dedicated to Off road runners and will become Britain’s only magazine for Off-road runners!
- The magazine will be a quarterly magazine with the second issue out in September 2010.
- The first two issues will be bagged with Trail magazine which is the UK’S number one Hill walking magazine
- The issue will be 132 pages
Of course readers of the Fell Runner magazine (delivered to members of the Fell Runners Association) will argue the case that there are publications out there that cater for ‘off roaders’, however we at MST congratulate Bauer Media in putting forward a fully dedicated consumer magazine that will appear on the shelves of all major newsagents in the UK.